The development of most of the software projects is based on GitHub. Please refer to my GitHub profile or to the AlgoLab GitHub profile for a more complete description of the projects, along with their documentation.
Recently, I contributed to the following projects:
- PIntron, a computational gene-structure prediction pipeline.
- AP, a software for the computational prediction of gene alleles from SNP genotypes.
- reHCstar, an exact algorithm for genotype phasing and imputation on a pedigree with erroneous and incomplete information.
- Heu-MCHC, a fast and accurate heuristic algorithm for the haplotype inference problem on pedigree data with recombinations and mutations.
- PPXH-GR, a fast heuristic for the Pure-Parsimony Xor-Haplotyping problem.
This page and all the material here available are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribuzione-Non commerciale-Non opere derivate 2.5 Italia License.